Welcome BLAZERS! Learn how to set-up and access your VSU accounts.
Connect your devices to VSU's fast and expansive wireless network.
VSU Division of Information Technology
Business Intelligence, Instructional Technology, Information Systems, Security, Networking, and Client Support
Technology Services & Resources
IT Services Scheduled Maintenances & Notices
12.1.17 NOTICE UPDATE: Scheduled maintenance complete. Banner & online payment systems are available.
11.29.17 NOTICE UPDATE: Due to a PeopleSoft Financial Systems upgrade that will occur at the same time, it now will be necessary for VSU Information Technology to schedule the announced month-end processing earlier in the day. Therefore, Banner and online payment systems will be unavailable beginning at 5:30 PM on Thursday, November 30, 2017. Impacted services will be restored as soon as these processes have been completed.
11.28.17 NOTICE: On Thursday, November 30, 2017, beginning at 10:00 pm until midnight, Banner and online payment systems will be inaccessible due to month-end processing maintenance. Impacted services will be restored as soon as these processes have been completed.
11.12.17 NOTICE UPDATE: The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
11.10.17 NOTICE: A scheduled network maintenance will be performed on Saturday, November 11, 2017, at 11PM. For approximately 20 minutes, VSU-owned computing equipment will not have network access. We do not expect any impacts to the residential and wireless network.
All Students & Employees
- File Sharing and Storage: Documents folder, Network drive (V:) OneDrive, Filelocker
- Guides and Resources: How-to-guides and video tutorials
- Information Security: CyberSecurity, Remote desktop
- Microsoft Office 365: Email, OneDrive, MS web apps, and free Office Suite
- Resident Students Only Move-in Survey: Tell us about your move-in experience using VSU technologies
- V-State Mobile App: Download the official app for Valdosta State University
- VSU WiFi: Connect to the campus wireless network or shuttle bus wireless network
Employees Only & Student Organizations
2FA (Employees Only): Two-factor authentication process for MyVSU and OneUSG login
Cascade Web: University web editing tool for departmental web pages
- Procurement Support: University technology purchases guides, Licenses, Forms
- Remote Desktop: Control your office computer from home
- Success Portal: Interactive dashboards, student profiles and messaging tools for student advisement and notifications
Telecommunications: Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone services and Jabber Instant Messenger
EMPLOYEES ONLY & STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
- Organizational Print Accounts: Used primarily for official student organizations to share a pool of print credits. This form can also be used for grants.
Smart Classrooms: Tutorial on using instructor classroom workstation equipment
WordPress: A supplemental web-designing tool used to create websites and blogs
VSU Solutions Center
Contact VSU Solutions Center
Walk-in: Odum Library, 2nd Floor
Phone: 229-245-HELP (4357)
Email email@example.com: The email must originate from your @valdosta.edu account
Submit a Service Request: Create and track requests for technology assistance
Normal Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 am to 9 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Saturday: 12 pm to 5 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm to 7 pm
Announcements & Media
Quinncy Thomas, Technical Response Unit coordinator, recently completed the distinguished Leadership Lowndes year-long program for 2017.
Leadership Lowndes inspires individual leadership growth by providing learning experiences that lead to a better understanding of our community, while also preparing individuals to meet present and future community challenges. Classes are limited to 30 people and all applicants must go through a competitive selections process. Each class represents a true cross-section of the Valdosta/Lowndes County community. These emerging leaders are active in business, education, the arts, religion, government, community-based organizations, ethnic and minority groups and reflect the diversity of the community.
Congrats, Quinncy! We are proud of you and thank you for setting such an example.
- Benjamin Li, Solutions Center manager, earned the distinctive 2017 Presidential Excellence Award for Service: Classified Staff. The award is designed to recognize staff members who exhibit high standards of service and exemplary and innovative job performance. Ben is certainly well deserving of this honor for the many efforts he has initiated or assisted with that has helped make IT an award-winning division.
- VSU Solutions Center: Brian Haugabrook, Chief Information Officer
Thinking outside of the 'IT box' brought about the inception of Valdosta State University Solutions Center.
- Ryan Hogan, Director of Admissions
Talks about how the Solutions Center has impacted perspective and current students.
The VSYou experience: Sterlin Sanders, Director of Technical Support Services
From a student to a leader who encourages staff and student techs to EAT!
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) - Employees Only
Helping to ensure your digital security
IT Job Postings
Assist with planning, designing, implementation, support and maintaining of the wired and wireless network communications of VSU Enterprise Campus Network. As an enterprise support resource, Network Services Engineers are expected to work as needed to reestablish network services, which may include after business hours and weekends.
IT TSS Student Technician (Desktop Support) - Student Assistant | ST01178 | Close date: 12/12/2017These positions provide support to Faculty, Staff, and students in offices, classrooms, and labs. These positions are stationed in Pine Hall. These positions are assigned to sub-departments within TSS including Desktop Support, Classroom Support, and Inventory/Asset Management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting faculty, staff, and students with campus technology...
Connect with us:
Has an IT staff provided exceptional service to you? Submit an I Caught You Caring Card!
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
VSU Solutions Center
Eastern Standard Times
Mon-Thurs: 8 am to 9 pm
Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
Saturday: 12 pm to 5 pm
Sunday: 1 pm to 7 pm