Remote Desktop Connection
- Accessing any software, documents, or emails available on your office computer.
- Accessing applications that can only be run from on-campus, such as Banner Forms or WordPress.
- If available, printing to your networked office printer.
Supervisors: Request Remote Desktop Access
Supervisors can apply for up to three (3) employees per form. Upon approval by VSU Information Security, an IT technician will be dispatched to configure the employee's office computer for RDC. If denied, an email will be sent explaining why the request was not approved.
How to Connect Remotely:
Once your office computer has been set up, you will need the following resources to connect remotely:
- Your office computer is 'on'.
- A remote computer or device connected to a stable and secure internet connection.
- Have two-factor authentication set up, and use the Microsoft Authenticator app to verify your VSU account.
- Your remote computer or device configured using the appropriate guide below.
Android Smart Phone
Need Help? Contact VSU Solutions Center.
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
VSU Solutions Center
Eastern Standard Times
Mon-Thurs: 8 am - 7 pm
Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 2 pm
Sunday: 9 am - 3 pm