Over the years Valdosta State University has implemented many new programs to improve the quality of life of our workforce. The benefits of employment at the university range from a variety of health care plans and retirement packages to generous paid time off. Time is also set aside for personal growth and professional development.
- Council on Staff Affairs - This web page provides you with information on your staff representatives and the work of this body.
- Employee Assistance Program - This program provides many resources to you to assist with work life balance, times of crisis and much more.
- Employee Development - The Office of Employee and Organizational Development is here to assist you with your professional development needs and career growth goals.
- Employee Discounts - Learn about the many discount programs available to you.
- Employee Well-being - The University System of Georgia and Valdosta State recognize the important of health and well-being. The Campus Wellness website is a great resource page for you to learn about events.
- Faculty Senate - This web page provides you with information on your faculty representatives and the work of this body.
- Holidays - This web page provides you with the upcoming holidays for your planning purposes.
- Hotline - This web page provides you with a mechanism to report unethical behavior.
- Tuition Assistance Program - This program is designed to allow you to continue your educational aspirations by attending a USG institution for free.