Employee Assistance Program
USG and Kepro are excited to announce a new, customizable Employee Assistance Program (EAP) website — USG MyLifeExpert. This secure and confidential member website is open and ready for you right now!
To start, go to usg.mylifeexpert.com and enter the company code: USGCares. From there, establish your unique login and password. The site is accessible at your convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
After registering, you’ll want to create your individual profile. This will help customize your experience based on your family, education, health, wellness, legal, financial and everyday living needs.
Then, check out these new and enhanced features at usg.mylifeexpert.com:
- New videos, podcasts, virtual courses and webinars every month
- Bookmarks and activities based on your profile
- Interactive checklists to track your progress on family and health issues
- Resource locators with over a million resources
- A saving center with access to discounts, rewards and perks
If you need assistance with the USG MyLifeExpert site, contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources and Employee Development
- University Center Entrance #5 1205 N. Patterson Street Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.5709
- Fax: 229.259.5030
M-TH 8am - 5:30pm and Friday 8am-3pm.