Employee Assistance Program
Valdosta State University is excited to offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and family members through the University System of Georgia free, comprehensive program called KEPRO.
You can access your EAP by calling (844) 243-4440 24/7 or visiting their website at www.eaphelplink.com. Enter the company code: USGCares
Counseling & Well-being
- Toll-free access to licensed clinical professionals, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Up to 4 sessions per counseling issue via phone or arrange in-person counseling.
- Free to full and part-time employees and their dependents, and anyone regularly living in the household.
- Appointments are available within three to five days near where employees work or live.
Also, the scope of EAP services will include an array of work-life services, available at no cost, including:
- Family Caregiving: Resources and referrals for dependent care-related services, in addition to emergency back-up childcare and eldercare.
- Convenience Services: Assistance in locating household and daily living resources, including pet care services, home repairs, travel planning, and event scheduling.
- Legal and Financial Services: Up to 30 minutes of financial consultation with a Certified Financial Planner or a Certified Public Accountant, per issue. Up to 30 minutes consultation with an attorney and a 25 percent discount if you decide to retain an attorney, per issue. These professionals will discuss concerns and provide suggestions on many issues, including bankruptcy, civil/criminal disputes, divorce, immigration, credit issues, retirement and estate planning, tenant's rights, taxes, and wills.
- The www.EAPHelplink.com website: A wealth of on-demand resources, including articles, self-assessments, resources, and training on a wide range of topics, such as addiction, grief, anxiety, and parenting.
Additionally, the VSU Counseling Center will provide you with one consulting referral session. Please contact them at (229) 219-3200 or click on the link for additional information.