Office of Financial Aid
- Office of Financial Aid
- Process and Policies
- Review Your HOPE/Zell Miller GPA
- Georgia HOPE Scholarship
- Teach Grant
- Financial Aid Homepage
- Scholarships for VSU Students
- VSU Scholarships
- External Scholarships
- Alumni Scholarships
- COEHS Scholarship Application
- Art Scholarship
- Scholarships FAQs
- College of Nursing Scholarship
- College of Science and Mathematics Scholarships
- Zell Miller Scholarship
- REACH Scholarship
- Work Study
- Transient Students
- Veterans Affairs
- Summer Application 2023
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Net Price Calculator
The Office of Financial Aid is open Monday-Thursday 8AM-5:30PM and Friday 8AM-3PM.
Services are available in person and also by phone at 229-333-5935.
You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to respond within 24-48 hours.
We're Here to Help!
The Office of Financial Aid is dedicated to helping students and parents obtain the financial aid necessary to pay for a college education here at Valdosta State University. Our office should be your first stop if you are looking for information on grants, scholarships, loans, veterans' education benefits and many other ways to fund your education at Valdosta State University.
Which FAFSA should I complete?
Attending FALL 2022, SPRING 2023, and/or SUMMER 2023?
= 2022-2023 FAFSA
Starting Fall 2023?
= 2023-2024 FAFSA
- Priority FAFSA deadline for SEOG: March 1, 2023
- Priority Deadline for VSU General Scholarships: March 1, 2023
- Recommended FAFSA Filling Deadline for Fall 2023 is: June 1, 2023
- Claire Phillips Martin Scholarship deadline March 1, 2023
Entrances #6 & #7
1205 N. Patterson St Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.5935
- Fax: 229.333.5430
Monday-Thursday: 8 am - 5:30 pm
Friday: 8 am - 3 pm