Office of Financial Aid
The Office of Financial Aid is open Monday-Thursday 8AM-5:30PM and Friday 8AM-3PM.
Services are available in person and also by phone at 229-333-5935.
You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to respond within 24-48 hours.
We're Here to Help!
The Office of Financial Aid is dedicated to helping students and parents obtain the financial aid necessary to pay for a college education here at Valdosta State University. Our office should be your first stop if you are looking for information on grants, scholarships, loans, veterans' education benefits and many other ways to fund your education at Valdosta State University.
Financial Aid Basics
Types of Aid
If you will be attending FALL 2020, SPRING 2021, and/or SUMMER 2021 be sure to complete the 2020/2021 FAFSA. Valdosta State University's Federal School Code is 001599.
- Recommended FAFSA Filling Deadline for Spring 2021 is: November 1, 2020
If you will be attending FALL 2021, SPRING 2022, and/or SUMMER 2022 be sure to complete the 2021/2022 FAFSA.
- Priority FAFSA deadline for SEOG: March 1, 2021
- Priority Deadline for VSU General Scholarships: March 1, 2021
- Recommended FAFSA Filling Deadline for Fall 2021 is: June 1, 2021
- Claire Phillips Martin Scholarship deadline March 1, 2021
Entrances #6 & #7
1205 N. Patterson St Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Monday-Thursday: 8 am - 5:30 pm
Friday: 8 am - 3 pm