- Please answer ALL questions.
- You must have a complete financial aid file for 2021-2022 before we can evaluate your Summer application.
- Transient students attending VSU should contact their home institution for Summer Semester financial aid. VSU students attending another institution as a Transient student should read and follow the instructions on our on-line “Transient Certificate Request Form.”
- By completing this form you will automatically be considered for any Federal Pell Grant that you qualify to receive during the Summer Semester 2022.
- If you are eligible for a student or parent loan, you must be enrolled in at least six undergraduate or five graduate semester hours to be eligible for payment of those funds.
- To apply for a Parent PLUS Loan, your parent must go to the Federal Loan Web Site at www.studentloans.gov and select the Apply for a PLUS Loan to start the application.
- Disbursement of funds for those students enrolled for a Summer Semester term will be no later than June 30, 2022.
- If you are interested in Federal Work-Study, apply online here.
- To apply for TEACH Grant you must apply separately through the TEACH Grant Web Site at https://studentaid.ed.gov/types/grants-scholarships/teach.
*For Summer Semester ONLY, if you request “Student Loans” or "Graduate PLUS Loan" below, we will process the maximum amount of student loan(s) you are eligible to receive of the type(s) that you indicate. If you do not wish to receive the maximum amount, you must specify the amount you wish to borrow in the Comments/Instructions section below. It will not be necessary to complete a Federal Direct Loan Request Form for Summer Semester 2022.
Academic period covered by award(s): May 2022 to July 2022.