Welcome to VSU Health Services
The Student Health Center is a department within the Division of Student Affairs. Services are available with VSU ID for all currently enrolled full-time students who are taking one or more semester hours and who have paid the health fee.
Events and Announcements
- Walk-ins are welcome and strongly encouraged at the Student Health Center, but we will schedule appointments upon request. We ask that appointments be made for Well Women Exams
- Coronavirus - informationn from the CDC
- Important: All waivers and mandatory enrollments must be completed by the end of open enrollment, February 6, 2020. Open Enrollment for Voluntary Plan (students not required to have health insurance is January 31, 2020 After this date the waiver requests and enrollments will be closed and anyone who is required to have student health insurance and has not requested a waiver will be enrolled in the Student Health Insurance Plan through United Health Care.
- Immunization Clinic: (Monday-Thursday 8AM - 11AM & 2PM - 4PM) & (Friday 8AM - 11AM) - no appointment needed
- Free STI/HIV testing: Monday - Thursday 8AM - 11AM - no appointment needed
- Effective July 1, 2019- Charges received from the health center after July 1st will need to be paid through your student account. If you have a balance for any vists prior to July 1st, these will need to be paid through our website "pay my bill online."
- New! Online Patient Registration Form - Take a few minutes to complete the form.
- "After Hours On Call Nurse Triage" service - call 229.259.2083 ***Please note that the after-hours, on-call nurse will not be able to schedule or cancel appointments, discuss charges. take requests for medical records, or refill prescriptions. Students who require those services should call (229) 219-3200.
- Important update - effective 5/7/18 the health center will be charging for all medications filled at the retail pharmacy, including prescriptions provided to students by a SHC provider
- We now carry Over-The-Counter medications & products
- Check out our new Live Health Kiosk - reminder - Live Health Kiosk available when we are open!
- Student Health Portal (first time users please register)
- Students under the age of 18 require parental/guardian consent to be seen at Student Health Services. Please fill out and have notarized the Minor Consent for Treatment form
- VSYOU: Experience Valdosta State University - Success
- Student Affairs - Learn about each department!
- Option for online students & health services
- New! Accepting Insurance (insurance not required for services) call 229-293-6236 with questions
- Please bring your insurance card or a hard copy of your card (front and back) at each visit. New! Upload a copy of your insurance card through the online appointment scheduling system
The mission of Student Health is to provide optimum health care in a convenient location for undergraduate and graduate students in a compassionate, confidential manner.
"Healing the Present...Teaching the Future"