Welcome to VSU Health Services
The mission of Student Health is to provide optimum health care in a convenient location for undergraduate and graduate students in a compassionate, confidential manner. Our motto is "Healing the Present...Teaching the Future". Services are available with VSU ID for all currently enrolled full-time students who are taking one or more semester hours and who have paid the health fee.
- April 12th - April 16th Walk-In Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday: 10AM-11:30AM & 1:30PM-3:30PM
- Tuesday: 10AM-11:30AM & 1:30PM-2:30PM
- Friday: 2nd dose vaccine clinic - no walk-ins
- Covid Vaccine - Schedule Appointment - only those that qualify should schedule an appointment
- 1st time Patient
- Please complete the registration and insurance form prior to your visit. These forms are located through the "My Health Portal."
- The flu vaccine is available at the Student Health Center to students for $10
- Walk-in hours: Monday - Thursday 8AM - 11AM & 2PM - 4PM, Friday - 8AM - 10AM
COVID-19 Services Update
During this health crisis, the Student Health Center remains open for face-to-face visits from walk-ins, scheduling, to delivery and follow-up appointments. As we have seen already, that can change from day to day, so we will have mechanisms in place that will allow us to implement the guidance available at that time. For details regarding the changes we have made to keep you safe when entering the building, go to COVID-19 Health Information page.
Welcome to Student Health
Here you can find out more information about our services. Make a selection below to learn more.