Welcome to VSU Health Services
The mission of Student Health is to provide optimum health care in a convenient location for undergraduate and graduate students in a compassionate, confidential manner.
Our motto: "Healing the Present...Teaching the Future".
Services are available with VSU ID for all currently enrolled full-time students who are taking one or more semester hours and who have paid the health fee.
- 1st time Patients- please complete the registration and insurance form prior to your visit. These forms are located through the "My Health Portal."
Current Building Requirements
In alignment with guidance for healthcare facilities, masks will continue to be required for both staff and visitors.
- The Student Health Center continues to provide COVID-19 testing for VSU students during normal business hours. No appointment is required. To learn more about off-campus testing options click here.
Free COVID-19 Vaccines
COVID-19 Vaccine distribution will continue throughout the semester. Vaccine days are scheduled for Tuesday/Thursday. This includes boosters and is open to all VSU students, faculty, staff, and family members.
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE LINK: https://tinyurl.com/COVIDVACVSU.
- The timing between your first and second dose is 21 days (Pfizer) and 28 days (Moderna). If you are unable to receive your second dose as scheduled, it is important to still get your second dose. See CDC guidelines for more details.
- You can receive your doses at different vaccination locations, if needed, as long as it is the same vaccine (Moderna or Pfizer).
- Our goal is to get everyone at VSU vaccinated who wants to be vaccinated. If you are having trouble finding an appointment time that works for you, call the Student Health Center at 229-333-5886.
Click on a red square below for more information about our services.
- Main & Appointments
- Billing & Collections
- "After-Hours" On-Call Nurse
200 Georgia Ave.
Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
M - TR: 8:00AM - 5:00PM (Doors Locked One Hour Prior)
F : 8:00AM - 3:00PM (Doors Locked One Hour Prior)