Contribute to a culture of wellness
Blazer Wellness Committee
The VSU Wellness Committee promotes and supports increased awareness and practice of healthy behaviors by offering a variety of educational activities and programs that address the social, intellectual, occupational, spiritual, physical, financial, environmental, and emotional wellness of the university's faculty, staff and student population.
- Is a member based on campus role, officer position, or department representative (i.e. Campus Rec., Student Health, Counseling, College of Nursing/Health Sciences, Housing, Police, Facilities, Dining, HR Benefits, COSA, Kinesiology/PE, Dept. Head, Faculty Senate, etc.)
- Meets monthly to ensure strategic initiatives are being implemented, evaluates the effectiveness of programming, and approves budget expenditures.
- With the input of the Well-being Igniters, develops an annual plan to promote and sustain a culture of well-being.
- Actively seeks external funding for well-being initiatives.
- Learn more about the Blazer Wellness Committee
Donate Here: http://community.valdostastate.org/campus-wellness
Become an Advocate for Wellness
See which area fits your interest the most.
Faculty & Staff Involvement
Faculty & Staff can help create a culture of well-being at VSU.