Dear Valdosta State Parent:
The Career Opportunities Office is on campus to assist students with all aspects of Career Development. The office provides specialized services in helping students identify interests and choosing a major, obtaining part-time employment and related experience while attending college, and assisting with full-time employment upon graduation. Please review the services listed below and feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
- Assisting your Young Adult with Career Development
- Steps in Career Planning
- Tips for Student Success
- Hours/Location/Phone Numbers
- Career Counseling
- What Can I Do with a Major in?
- Off-Campus, Part-Time Jobs
- Cooperative Education/Internships
- Career Days/Other Events
- On-Campus Interviews
- Past Employers Recruiting through Career Opportunities
Help us to help your young adult by encouraging her/him to follow our 4-Year Plan.