Blazer Pantry and Closet
The mission of the Blazer Pantry and Closet is to provide non-perishable food, hygiene products, and professional attire to VSU students who are in need. Providing students with resources to address their concerns pertaining to their needs.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To provide food for students in need
- To advocate on behalf of those in need
- To provide professional attire to VSU students in need
- To provide information for other resources that address food concerns for students
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- A valid VSU student ID is required for food pick-up
- Students must be enrolled full-time, at time of pick-up
- Personal information is used for organizational purposes only, information is confidential
HOURS OF OPERATION
If you are in need of food and the Blazer Pantry and Closet is closed, please call 229-219-3405 or email email@example.com and someone will assist you. Closed all VSU calendar holidays & student breaks.
The Blazer Pantry and Closet is accepting non-perishables, hygiene products, and professional clothes on a rolling basis. Donations are accepted at the (First Floor of the Student Union, 1101) and the Student Leadership and Volunteer Service office (Student Union, 3118).
The Blazer Pantry and Closet is accepting volunteers who are looking to serve the Valdosta State University community. To volunteer please complete the following Volunteer Sign-up FORM.
LOCATION & CONTACT INFORMATION
Location: 1st floor of the Student Union, across from the theatre
Email: Amiya Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org