Curriculum, Leadership, and Technology
The Department of Curriculum, Leadership, and Technology at Valdosta State develops practitioners and researchers who are knowledgeable and skilled in improving school and other learning organizations in our region and beyond. Here, we offer programs in Curriculum and Instruction at the doctoral level; Educational Leadership at the doctoral, specialist, and master’s levels; and Instructional Technology at the specialist and master’s levels. We also offer a variety of programs that lead to GA educator certification, Library Media concentrations, and an endorsement and certificate in online teaching for both P-12 and non P-12 professionals. Take your next step by selecting one of our highly competitive programs below.
- Doctor of EducationCurriculum & Instruction: Learning and Development
- Doctor of EducationCurriculum & Instruction: P-12
- Doctor of EducationLeadership
- Education SpecialistEducational Leadership
- Education SpecialistInstructional Technology: P-12 Technology Applications
- Education SpecialistInstructional Technology: P-12 Technology Applications with Library Media Add-on
- Education SpecialistInstructional Technology: Technology Applications (Non P-12 School Personnel)
- Master of EducationEducation Leadership
- Master of EducationHigher Education Leadership
- Master of EducationInstructional Technology and Training
- Master of EducationInstructional Technology: School Library Media
- Performance-Based Leadership (Tier II)Certification Only
- School Library MediaCertification Only
- Certificate in Online TeachingEndorsement
- Online Teaching EndorsementEndorsement
- Main Office
Curriculum, Leadership, and Technology Building
1310 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.