- Student, Faculty/Staff Services at Odum Library: Check out various services offered by Odum Library, including reserving a study space and assistance for research/dissertation for students, and library instruction for faculty/staff.
- New Media Center: Located on the first floor of Odum Library, VSU students, staff, and faculty can visit the NMC for creative media production (lab), printing (2D & 3D), workshops, and equipment loan.
- COEHS Online Student Resources: If you are a new student in one of our online programs, check out these resources on Email and Student ID, Advising, Calendars (VSU/GOML calendars), Course Registration, Paying for Courses, Accessing Courses (BlazeView for VSU courses; GoView for GOML courses), Getting Help organized by COEHS.
- Most LTWD courses will follow the VSU calendar and use BlazeView for course delivery. However, some of you might take GOML(Georgia ONmyLINE) courses, such as CIED7601, CIED7602, CIED7603 (online teaching courses), that follow a different course delivery schedule and learning/content management system, GoView. If you are this case, please keep an eye out for advising on these special courses.
- Banner at VSU: Banner is an application used to manage administrative information ranging from class registration, scheduling, and student grades to human resources and financial information.
- One Drive at VSU
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Financial Aid
- Odum Library's Anywhere Access Login
- Graduate Catalog with Class Descriptions
Many of LTWD programs are aligned to GaPSC (Georgia Professional Standards Commission) educator standards: Leadership (Tier I, Tier II), Service (Instructional Technology, Media Specialist), Endorsement (Online Teacing). Completing these programs will prepare you to add a field/endorsement and/or upgrade an existing certificate, as one of GaPSC's application requirements.
- Understanding Your GA Certificate
- GaPSC Certificate Upgrade Advisor
- Educational Leadership Mentor Training
- Ed.S. in IT Online Mentor Training Module
- Action Research Exchange
- Grad School Hints/Tips for Dissertations
- Doctoral Student Resources
- Doctoral Faculty Resources
- Dissertation Deadlines
- Links to Professional, Government, and Academic Resources
- Formal Writing and Research Resources
Leadership, Technology, & Workforce Development
Curriculum, Leadership, and Technology Building
1310 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Main Office
- Phone: 229.333.5633
- Fax: 229.259.5094