Welcome to BlazeVIEW (Brightspace by D2L)
Valdosta State University uses the BlazeVIEW learning management system to provide online learning for VSU courses. BlazeVIEW supported courses range from web-enhanced courses where traditional face-to-face instruction is supplemented with online features such as syllabi and lecture notes, to courses that are taught fully online with no on-campus attendance requirements.
- Logging into BlazeVIEW
- Access BlazeVIEW through the Brightspace Pulse App
- BlazeVIEW Help and Support
- New to BlazeVIEW?
- Important Links
The MyVSU link can be found at the top of most VSU webpages. Logging into MyVSU gives you access to a number of the key resources, including BlazeVIEW, with a single signon. Your BlazeVIEW username and password are your VSU email address and password.
If you are a GOML, WebMBA, or eCore® student, your courses will be delivered in the collaborative learning platform GoVIEW.
Brightspace Pulse is a FREE moble app for VSU students and faculty to connect to BlazeVIEW. Students and faculty are encouraged to download the Brightspace Pulse app to keep up with notifications, announcements, and activities in online courses.
Here are some of its features:
- Easily view course documents, readings, assignments, grades, announcements, and the calendar
- Communicate with an instructor through your BlazeVIEW email
- Real-time alerts that notify when updated course content and grades are available
Reach out to the Center for eLearning to received personalized technical support from our Instructional Designers and Technologists:
When you can't reach the Center for eLearning, head over to GeorgiaVIEW for additional technical support. They are available to students, faculty, and staff 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
- Call 1-888-772-0423
- Use adaptive technology? Call 1-800-892-4315
- Live chat with an agent and access helpful instructions and guides from the GeorgiaVIEW D2L Help Center.
- You are automatically enrolled in a tutorial course called BlazeVIEW 101: Student Guide. Access the course once you log into your BlazeVIEW account.
- The Center for eLearning offers many additional resources through our Student FAQs and BlazeVIEW Tutorials and Videos.
- Courses will not be available until the first day of class. If you just registered, you will not have access to courses for up to 48 hours.
- You are automatically enrolled in a tutorial course called BlazeVIEW 101: Pedagogy and Technology. Access the course once you log into your BlazeVIEW account.
- The Center for eLearning offers many additional resources, including FAQs, BlazeVIEW Instructor Guides, and eLearning Tips & Tools.
- New faculty will not have access to BlazeVIEW until they have an official teaching assignment in Banner.
If MyVSU is down, use the direct link to login to BlazeVIEW.