Valdosta State University campus provides ample parking spaces to accommodate the campus community. Should you have questions about where to park to attend classes or campus events, please contact Parking & Transportation. We will be happy to assist you! When parking your vehicle to attend classes, we ask that you be responsible and respectful of private and city property.
Parking Procedures and Regulations
- Open Parking/Overnight Parking On-Campus
- How VSU Assigns Responsibility for Parking Violations & Sanctions
- Parking Regulations
- Parking Violations & Their Associated Fines
- Where Parking Fines May Be Paid
- When Late Fees Are Applied to Parking Fines
- Why Vehicles are Towed from Campus
- How to Appeal a Parking Fine or Sanction
- Disabled Vehicle Notice
- Compact Cars
Parking Locations on Campus
Parking & Transportation
- 1308 Sustella Avenue Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.293.7275
- Fax: 229.245.4343
8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.