Dear Campus Citizen: Please be aware that ...
- Operation of a motor vehicle on the Valdosta State University campus is a privilege granted by the University and may be revoked at any time when one fails to abide by the Parking Regulations.
- It is the responsibility of each individual who operates a motor vehicle on the Valdosta State University campus to know, understand and comply with all Parking Policies, Procedures, and Regulations.
- While normal precautions will be taken to insure safety, Valdosta State University assumes no responsibility for vehicles operated and/or parked on campus. Vehicles operated and/or parked on the VSU campus will be at the risk of the owner/operator of the vehicle.
- The Parking regulations are created and enforced under the authority of the Official Code of Georgia, Section 20231. Valdosta State University is authorized and reserves the right to regulate the use of all parking facilities for the exclusive use of designated groups and/or individuals participating in University sponsored events.
VSU observes all state of Georgia traffic laws
- All Georgia traffic laws are in effect on the Valdosta State University campus. Georgia Traffic Citations will be issued for these violations. Parking and Traffic violations cited on a state of GA traffic citation must be paid or appealed to the State Court of Lowndes County.