Parking & Directions
Refer to the Campus Map to familiarize with the VSU Campus. The Encounter is being held in the Student Union (#30 on the map) and employers are required to park in the Oak Street Parking Deck or Lot (#42 on the map).
Loading / Unloading Zone
- Employers who wish to do so may use the drop-off zone located off N Oak St between the Student Union (#30 on the map) and Hopper Hall (#27 on the map).
- All materials dropped off in the loading zone will be delivered to the employer's table by student volunteers while the employer continues parking.
- After dropping off materials, employers will proceed on N Oak St. Because N Oak St is a one-way, employers will circle around the campus and park in the Oak Street Parking areas (#42 on the map).
- From N Oak St, turn right onto Georgia Ave and proceed to N Patterson St. Turn right at the light onto N Patterson St.
- Proceed on N Patterson St to Brookwood Dr. Turn right at the light onto Brookwood Dr.
- Proceed on Brookwood Dr. Cross N Oak St and turn right into the Oak Street Parking Deck.
- Off-campus employers must park in the Oak Street Deck or Oak Street Parking Lot (#42 on the map).
- Entrances to the Deck and Lot are located on Sustella Ave and N Oak St.
- Once parked in the Deck or Lot, walk towards N Oak St between the Oak St Deck and the Education Center (#34 on the map) to the crosswalk at the intersection of Baytree Rd and N Oak St.
- The closest Student Union entrance is located on the side of the Union facing the Baytree Rd - N Oak St intersection.
- The event is located on the 3rd Floor Mezzanine in the Student Union. Elevators are available on each level.