Submit a work order form online. If it is an emergency, contact the front desk. If you have submitted the problem, and it is not completed in 2 days (weekends excluded), e-mail Please use the HallNet/Wireless Work Order Form to report Internet problems.

The easiest way to report a problem with a vending or laundry machine is to e-mail However, a telephone call to 259-2593 would be equally as appreciated. For more information about laundry and vending services, including refunds, please visit the Vending Services website.

Each resident is responsible for keeping his/her own room in a reasonably neat and clean condition at all times. Common area bathrooms in traditional halls, including showers, are cleaned on a daily basis except on the weekend. Residents in the apartments are responsible for cleaning their own bathrooms and kitchens. Residents in the suite-style building are responsible for cleaning their own bathrooms as well.

Students are responsible for removing trash from their rooms/apartments, and placing all trash in the designated receptacles outside. The removal of trash left in stairwells or hallways may result in common area damage charges being assessed to the area.