Online Card Office Information
- Make online deposits to FLEX with a debit or credit card (VSU does not accept AMEX)
- View account balances (FLEX and Dining Dollars)
- View transaction history (FLEX, Dining Dollars, and meal swipes)
- Deactivate lost or stolen cards
- Give your family and friends permission to make guest deposits to your FLEX account
ATTENTION--> If you are using a debit card, expect a short delay in the funds reaching the FLEX account. Credit Card transactions are immediate.
Online Card Office FAQ
- The site accepts debit/credit card deposits using MasterCard, Visa, and Discover (VSU does not accept AMEX)
- A minimum $15 deposit is required
- If you are not a VSU student, you may still perform a "Guest Deposit" to place funds into someone else's FLEX account. The student must grant permission for this.
- If you must pay by cash or check, you are required to make a deposit at the VSU Bursary before visiting the 1Card office.
- You may make a direct cash deposit to your FLEX account at one of the kiosks- in the Student Union and Odum Library (bills only/$1.00 minimum)
Online Card Office Troubleshooting Tips
- If you have never logged into a VSU campus computer, you will need to first set-up your Active Directory account. Please follow the instructions provided by VSU Help Desk to complete set-up.
- If this is your first time logging into the Online Card Office, it may take several minutes for your registration to complete. Do not hit the back button or enter after you try to log in. Once you have logged-in, you may be prompted to enter your 870 number in order to complete your account registration.
- Login issues? Please try to synchronize your BlazeVIEW and Active Directory passwords with the Password Reset Tool. If you still cannot login, please contact the IT Help Desk.
- The 1Card Online Card Office is managed by the VSU 1Card System Administrator. To report problems, email your 870 number, the error message received, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
VSU 1Card Services
1205 N Patterson St.
University Center, Entrance 6 or 7
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.259.2593
- Fax: 229.293.6222
- Mon-Thu 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 2:30pm