Online Card Office
- make online deposits to FLEX with a credit card (we do not accept AMEX)
- view account balances
- view transaction history
- report lost or stolen cards
ATTENTION--> If you are using a debit card expect a short delay in the funds reaching the FLEX account. Credit Card transactions are immediate.
*Parents please click on LOGIN, then click the GUEST DEPOSIT button. You will need your students First and Last name and VSU email address.
Online Card Office FAQ
- The Online Card Office currently accepts credit card deposits using Mastercard, Visa and Discover.
- A minimum $15 deposit is required to put funds into your VSU FLEX account via credit card.
- If you are not a VSU student you can still perform a Guest Deposit to place funds into someone else's FLEX account. You will need to know their first and last name as well as their VSU email address to use the Guest Deposit feature.
- To add money to your FLEX account through cash or check please visit the VSU 1Card Services office in person.
- You may also add cash money to your FLEX account through the Value Transfer Stations located in the Hopper Hall mail room and outside the Langdale Market.
Online Card Office Troubleshooting Tips
- If you have never logged into a VSU campus computer you will need to first set up your Active Directory account. Please follow these instructions provided by VSU Help Desk to set up your account.
- Please be patient if this is your first time logging into the Online Card Office as it may take between 2-3 minutes to successfully log in the first time. Do not hit the back button or enter after you try to log in. Once logged in you may be prompted to enter your 870 number to process your account registration.
- If you are certain that you have an Active Directory account and are still experiencing log in issues please try syncing your BlazeVIEW and Active Directory passwords here.
- The Online Card Office is managed by the VSU 1Card System Administrator. To report problems, email your 870 number, error message and contact information to email@example.com