Vending Services, operated by the Auxiliary Services Division, is a part of the Office of Finance and Administration. The University has, through a bidding process, selected three prominent vendors to provide snack, drink, and laundry vending throughout the campus. Gilly Vending provides snack vending; Coca-Cola, Inc. provides drink vending; and Caldwell & Gregory, Inc. provides laundry vending. Each of these companies has a reputation for exceptionally good service. The quality of products sold is high, their machines are regularly stocked and maintained, and their response to the needs and requests of customers at the University is excellent. Valdosta State University appreciates its partnerships with these fine companies and with their individual managers.
The goal of Vending Services is to provide convenient locations throughout campus with products that are most-requested and needed by our University customers, at fair prices.
Gilly Vending, Inc.
990 NW 166 Street
Miami, FL 33169
Valdosta Coca-Cola Bottling Co.
2296 U.S. 84
Valdosta, GA 31601
Caldwell & Gregory, Inc.
129 Broad St. Road
Manakin-Sabot, VA 23103
All laundry locations are ADA compatible.
If you are not satisfied with the product provided or should a machine fail to deliver your product after you deposit correct change, refunds will be made with our apologies. Drink refunds (for cash or FLEX transactions) are made by the cashiers at the VSU 1Card Services Office, located at 1205 N. Patterson Street in the University Center (Entrance 6 or 7).
For credit/debit transaction issues, please contact the financial institution via the number listed on the back of the card you used. If you contact the vendor via the toll-free number on the individual machine, you must identify the exact location of the faulty machine so that repairs can be made (building and asset/outlet number).
SNACK MACHINE REFUNDS
Gilly National Inc. contact information is located on each machine. The company processes all refunds regardless of the form of payment used. You will be expected to identify the exact location of the faulty machine so that repairs may be made (building and machine number).
- Should you experience issues with the laundry equipment, please call 1-800-927-9274 immediately (24 hours a day/7 days a week) to report the exact location and machine number (this information is also posted in each laundry room). This report will generate a work order with the laundry vendor so the machine can be serviced.
- Once your report has been logged, please contact the 1Card Services office via the Laundry Refund Request form and provide the following information: location of the machine (residence hall and floor); type of machine (washer or dryer); machine number; description of issue; and date/time of issue. All of this information is required.
- There are no cash refunds; refund requests must be submitted within 24 hours of the original transaction; laundry refunds are available to VSU students and employees only; each refund request should be listed separately.
- Reminder: You have a $15.00 laundry limit each day using FLEX. The balance reflected on the reader will show your $15.00 minus the amount you spent on laundry that day, NOT YOUR ENTIRE FLEX ACCOUNT BALANCE.
VSU 1Card Services
1205 N Patterson St.
University Center, Entrance 6 or 7
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.259.2593
- Fax: 229.293.6222
- Mon-Thu 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 2:30pm