Welcome to 1Card Services
Spring 2020 FLEX
- The first day to move excess financial aid funds to your FLEX account for Spring 2020 is January 3rd (link will be activated in Banner at 9 am).
- The last day to move excess financial aid funds to your FLEX account for Spring 2020 is January 23rd (link will be deactivated in Banner at 5 pm).*
*If you receive a late financial aid award after the FLEX link is deactivated in Banner and have confirmed that excess is available for transfer (after all mandatory tuition/fees have been paid), please contact the VSU Bursary via the following form: Post-Deadline FLEX Transfer Request
- Initial VSU 1Card is free (for those students who pay the per-semester card fee in Banner)
- Your VSU 1Card is valid from semester-to-semester
- All access and privileges are activated electronically at the beginning of each semester
- All replacements (lost, stolen, or damaged) are $20.00 each; accepted payment methods are cash, check, or FLEX
- Two (2) forms of ID are required in order to obtain a new or replacement VSU 1Card (one form must be a government-issued photo ID and the other form must have the student's name pre-printed on it)
- Cards that are altered, mutilated (including hole punches), scratched, worn, or with any type of damage will result in the cardholder being charged the current replacement fee
- The $20.00 replacement fee for faculty/staff may be paid via an interdepartmental charge; employees must present a completed Interdepartmental ID Replacement Form, with appropriate approvals, in-person at the VSU 1Card office along with the required two (2) forms of ID. ALL FIELDS ON THE FORM MUST BE COMPLETED. If the employee's department does not wish to pay for the replacement, the employee is personally responsible for payment.
- The VSU 1Card is the property of Valdosta State University and is to be used only by the person to whom it is issued (non-transferable); the card will be confiscated and all privileges frozen if presented for use by someone other than the cardholder
Door Access/Key Control Issues
For issues with door access, please contact Key & Electronic Access Control at 229-333-5876 or visit the Key/Lock Shop website. 1Card Services employees do not have the ability to view, assign, or edit door access privileges.
1205 N Patterson St.
University Center, Entrance 6 or 7
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698