Welcome to 1Card Services
FLEX Transfer Dates
Summer 2023 Semesters:
Maymester: Tuesday, May 9th (9 am) through Tuesday, May 16th (5 pm)
June/July Semesters: Tuesday, May 30th (9 am) through Thursday, June 8th (5 pm)
Fall 2023 Semester:
Tuesday, August 8th (9 am) through Tuesday, August 22nd (5 pm)
Late financial aid awards after the FLEX transfer link is deactivated in Banner: confirm that excess is available for transfer (after all mandatory tuition/fees have been paid) and contact the VSU Bursary via the Post-Deadline FLEX Transfer Request Form.
You may visit the Online Card Office to deposit funds via debit or credit card at any time (parents should select the "guest deposit" feature at the bottom of the page).
- Initial VSU 1Card is free (for those students who pay the per-semester card fee in Banner)
- Your VSU 1Card is valid from semester-to-semester
- All access and privileges are activated electronically at the beginning of each semester
- All replacements (lost, stolen, or damaged) are $20.00 each; accepted payment method in our office is FLEX. Deposits to FLEX can be made via debit/credit card in the Online Card Office. The funds will be deducted from your FLEX account at the time the replacement is printed in the office.
- If you must pay by cash or check, you are required to make a deposit with the VSU Bursary cashier before visiting the 1Card office.
- Cash may be deposited directly into your FLEX account via one of the kiosks (Student Union and Library).
- Two (2) forms of ID are required in order to obtain a new or replacement VSU 1Card (one form must be a government-issued photo ID and the other form must have the student's name pre-printed on it)
- Cards that are altered, mutilated (including hole punches), scratched, worn, or with any type of damage will result in the cardholder being charged the current replacement fee
- The $20.00 replacement fee for faculty/staff may be paid via an interdepartmental charge; employees must present a completed Interdepartmental ID Replacement Form, with appropriate approvals*, in-person at the VSU 1Card office along with the required two (2) forms of ID. ALL FIELDS ON THE FORM MUST BE COMPLETED (*Supervisors: please make sure that the account string formatting instructions are followed exactly). If the employee's department does not wish to pay for the replacement, the employee is personally responsible for payment.
- The VSU 1Card is the property of Valdosta State University and is to be used only by the person to whom it is issued (non-transferable); the card will be confiscated and all privileges frozen if presented for use by someone other than the cardholder
Door Access/Key Control Issues
For issues with door access, please contact Key & Electronic Access Control at 229-333-5876 or visit the Key/Lock Shop website. 1Card Services employees do not have the ability to view, assign, or edit door access privileges for students or employees. Odum Library access: If you have a VSU 1Card, but cannot access Odum Library, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The 1Card office does not assign any door or gate access.**
- To report issues with copying or printing, please visit the IT Help Desk Printing Issues Page.
- To check your print account balance, visit the MyVSU Print Center.
- For questions concerning your student account in Banner, please contact the VSU Bursary at 229-333-5725 or visit the VSU Bursary website.
VSU 1Card Services
1205 N Patterson St.
University Center, Entrance 6 or 7
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.259.2593
- Fax: 229.293.6222
Mon-Thu 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 2:30pm