Welcome to 1Card Services
Fall 2018 FLEX Transfer Dates
August 8th (9 am) until August 22nd (5 pm)
*Summer 2018 FLEX Transfer Dates were May 9th (9 am) until May 18th (2 pm) and June 5th (9 am) until June 15th (2 pm)
**You may visit the Online Card Office to deposit funds via debit or credit card (parents should select the "guest deposit" feature at the bottom of the page).
- Initial VSU 1Card is free (for those students who pay the per-semester card fee)
- Your VSU 1Card is valid from semester-to-semester
- All access and privileges are activated at the beginning of each semester electronically.
- All replacements (lost, stolen, or damaged) are $20.00 each
- The $20.00 replacement fee for faculty/staff may be paid via an interdepartmental charge; employees must present a completed Interdepartmental ID Replacement Form, with appropriate approvals, in-person at the VSU 1Card office along with two forms of ID
- The VSU 1Card is the property of Valdosta State University and is to be used only by the person to whom it is issued (non-transferable); the card will be confiscated and all privileges frozen if presented for use by someone other than the cardholder
- To report issues with copying or printing, please visit the IT Help Desk Printing Issues Page.
- To check your print account balance, visit the MyVSU Print Center.
- To report issues with door access, please contact Electronic Access Control at 229-333-5876 or visit Key and Electronic Access Control page.
1205 N Patterson St.
University Center, Entrance 6 or 7
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698