Online Card Office
Allows you to...
- make online deposits to FLEX with a debit or credit card (we do not accept AMEX)
- view account balances (FLEX and Dining Dollars)
- view transaction history (FLEX, Dining Dollars, and meal swipes)
- report lost or stolen cards
ATTENTION--> If you are using a debit card, expect a short delay in the funds reaching the FLEX account. Credit Card transactions are immediate.
*Parents: please click on LOGIN, then click the GUEST DEPOSIT button. You will need your students first and last name and VSU email address.
Online Card Office FAQ
- The 1Card Online Card Office currently accepts debit and credit card deposits using MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- A minimum $15 deposit is required to put funds into your VSU FLEX account via debit or credit card.
- If you are not a VSU student, you may still perform a "Guest Deposit" to place funds into someone else's FLEX account. You must know the student's first and last name as well as their VSU email address to use the Guest Deposit feature.
- To add money to your FLEX account with cash or a check, please visit VSU 1Card Services in-person.
- You may also deposit cash into your FLEX account using the Value Transfer Stations (VTS) located in the Hopper Hall mail room, outside the Langdale Market, 2nd floor of the Student Union, and Odum Library.
Online Card Office Troubleshooting Tips
- If you have never logged into a VSU campus computer, you will need to first set-up your Active Directory account. Please follow these instructions provided by VSU Help Desk to complete set-up.
- Please be patient if this is your first time logging into the Online Card Office, as it may take between 2-3 minutes to successfully log in the first time. Do not hit the back button or enter after you try to log in. Once you have logged-in, you may be prompted to enter your 870 number in order to complete your account registration.
- If you are certain that you have an Active Directory account and are still experiencing log in issues, please try to synchronize your BlazeVIEW and Active Directory passwords here.
- The Online Card Office is managed by the VSU 1Card System Administrator. To report problems, email your 870 number, the error message received, and contact information to email@example.com
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698 University Center, Entrance 6 or 7
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698