2023 Orientation On Campus Check-In Information
- Bring photo identification with you to your orientation session.You will use this to verify your identity at check-in. Acceptable forms of photo ID: Driver's License, Military ID, Passport, and High School ID (must include your photo).
- Each student and guest(s) need to check-in together to receive nametag(s), program guide, and other materials for the day.
- You will receive detailed parking instructions via email and text prior to your session; campus signs will also be located around our campus. Our driving and parking instructions can be accessed to Google Assistant, Waze, GPS, and will sync to your Apple or Android products.
- Your MyMajors Assessment & Pre-Orientation Survey should be completed and submitted prior to your session
- Each on-campus session is a full day of programming for both the student and their guest(s), and the day will require some walking; please prepare accordingly.
- If a member of your party will require a special accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements prior to your session. Our dining hall offers vegan meals without a special request.
- If circumstances arise that cause you to arrive after specified check-in time, please call or text: 229.560-6958 to alert the staff.
Check in information will be emailed to you when you register for your session date.
Our office will send you a REMINDER email and text a 1-2 days prior to your orientation date. A text with driving/parking instructions will be sent the morning of your session.