June 15, 2021: UPD Phones Down
Application to the MLIS Program
The MLIS Program accepts applications for admission in Fall and Spring semesters.
- All applications are made through the VSU Graduate School.
- Deadlines for Fall and Spring admissions are strictly observed.
- Fall application deadline: March 15
- Spring application deadline: October 15
Frequently asked questions, such as "Does the VSU MLIS Program require the GRE... for admission to the Program?" are discussed on the Program FAQ page.
Tuition and Fees
Information about tuition and fees can be found on the VSU Student Financial Services Tuition and Fee Schedules webpage. MLIS students who register for online courses only pay the eTuition rate and relevant mandatory fees.
Are you ready for Online Learning
Please work through the Smarter Measure online readiness self-assessment.
- When you create your Smarter Measure account please use the "Future Students" user name and password provided and enter all zeros (0000000) in the field that requests you to enter your VSU ID number.
- Take note of any areas of concern you uncover as you work through the assessment and make plans to focus on these issues to increase your chances for success.