VSU Online Accounts
Setting Up MyVSU
Valdosta State University unifies access to a number of online electronic resources through the MyVSU Portal link found on the VSU web site. This guide will walk you through the steps of setting up your MyVSU account and provide an overview of the key resources you can access with it. Setting up your MyVSU is contingent on what the university classifies you as therefore the new user guides are tailored to that classification.
VSU Electronic Services
With the MyVSU login, you will gain access to VSU’s electronic services such as:
- Office 365, which includes your VSU email and a variety of online Microsoft apps.
- Banner, which includes registration for classes, access your financial aid, meal plan options, among other things.
- BlazeView, which includes your online coursework access
- VSU's Wi-Fi service.
Other Helpful Resources
File Sharing | Mobile Printing | Computer Labs/Classrooms | Reset Password
Contact the Solutions Center!
- Phone: 229.245.4357 Website: solutions.valdosta.edu
Division of Information Technology
- 1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Solutions Center
- Phone: 229.245.4357
- Fax: 229.245.4349
VSU Solutions Center
Eastern Standard Times
Mon-Thurs: 8 am - 7 pm
Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 2 pm
Sunday: 9 am - 3 pm