Virtual Door Decoration Contest
Holidays around the World (a celebration of diversity and culture)
- The People’s Choice Award: $50 added to your 12/31/2020 paycheck
-Determined by the most Facebook ‘Likes’ on photo.
- The Judge’s Choice Award: $50 added to your 12/31/2020 paycheck and a Travelling Trophy delivered to winner's office for bragging rights.
-Determined based on Door Decoration Rubric.
- Payroll tax will be incurred on monetary prizes and will be deducted from your 12/31/2020 pay.
- One photo entry per person or group.
- Door options: VSU office door or home door (ex. front door, bedroom door, or even the fridge door!)
- Appropriate decorations; absent of offensive, lewd or inappropriate content (think Blazer Creed)
- If on campus, do not damage doors or surrounding wall; door should be able to close and lock; do not obstruct office traffic; office door decorations must be removed by December 18 or before you leave for holiday break.
- COSA executives and the Social Recognition Committee members may participate but cannot officially enter contest for prize.
- Submission window: November 30 - December 6
- Entries uploaded to COSA’s Facebook and web page: December 7
- Judging/Voting: December 7 - 10
- Winners announced: December 11 via COSA’s Facebook, web page, and email.
- One photo entry; the recommended image upload size is 350kb or less (jpeg, gif, ping)
- By submission, you permit COSA to post your name and photo online.
- All photos will be posted on COSA’s web page and Facebook page.
- 1215 N. Patterson St., Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698