UNIVERSITY SYSTEM OF GEORGIA STAFF COUNCIL
The intent of USGSC is to advance the mission of the system a whole and to promote and foster the welfare of system staff through the collective creativity of representatives from each system institution. VSU COSA has been a member since 1996
- VSU COSA will designate 2 reps each year to attend USGSC functions.
- The COSA Chair will serve as the primary contact for USGSC
- The COSA Chair and Chair-Elect will serve as designated representatives of VSU to USGSC functions.
- If the COSA Chair or Chair-Elect are unable to attend USGSC functions the Chair will appoint alternative reps from a list of COSA volunteers.
Linking You Electronically to the University System of Georgia USG Linkages is a new "e-magazine" published by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia in an inter-active format. The publication is designed to link readers to articles and websites that provide more information about the featured topics in the current issue. USG Linkages will keep readers informed on accomplishments, activities and news from the Board of Regents as well as the people and programs at the System's 35 public colleges and universities.Goal six of the Board of Regents Strategic Plan calls for achieving best-in-class efficiencies for administrative support functions in the University System of Georgia - read about Shared Services http://www.usg.edu/sharedservices/.
Legislative Updates can be found at http://www.usg.edu/pubs/lu
Valdosta State University- Dell Technologies Discount
VSU Staff have the opportunity to purchase Dell products at a discounted rate. Click here to access VSU's Dell discounts!
- 1215 N. Patterson St., Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698