- Are you a Valdosta State University employee who has successfully completed at least six (6) months of employment in a benefits-eligible position, and is enrolled in the Tuition Assistance Program? If so, we would like to help you grow and develop by encouraging you to apply for Blazer Books. If you would like to learn more about Blazer books or to apply, click here.
Employee of the Semester
- Here at Valdosta State University we value our employees and we believe that hard work should be recognized. To be selected means that you went above and beyond to ensure that your contributions made an impact on our campus community. Visit the Employee of the Semester page to learn more.
Spirit of COSA Awards
- Starting in the 2020-2021 academic year, COSA began recognizing two individuals who encompass the true spirit of COSA in all that they do and all that they've done. Moving forward, each year two individuals will continue to be recognized for their work, dedication, perseverance, and commitment to keeping COSA at the heart of staff representation at VSU. View this year's winners here.
- Located between west Hall and Bailey Science Center, this walkway is a tribute to past faculty and staff. The VSU Retirement Walkway and Employee Recognition Fund accepts contributions for walkway expansion and maintenance and it gives the donor a chance to honor a retired or deceased person. If you are interested in purchasing a brick or would like to know more about making a donation, please click here.
Staff Excellence Awards
- Employees that have been a full-time classified staff member for at least three (3) years may be eligible for staff excellence awards. If your work performance proves to be outstanding, then you could be nominated. If you want to know more about eligibility criteria, please click here.