The Office of Testing administers professional examinations for VSU students and area professionals. These tests are given by appointment or scheduled through the sponsoring agency. For more information about these tests, including availability and scheduling, please call our office at (229) 245-3878.
Information concerning format and content can be found at:
- American Association of Bioanalysts - Medical bioanalysts and technician certification
- CASTLE Worldwide - Credentialing examinations
- GACE - Georgia Assessment for the Certification of Educators -Testing Windows: 10/2015-9/2016 (http://gace.ets.org/s/pdf/gace_testing_windows.pdf); 10/2016-9/2017 (http://gace.ets.org/s/pdf/gace_registration_flyer.pdf)
- GACE Paraprofessional Assessment (Make an appointment for the GACE Paraprofessional through RegisterBlast.)
- EIPA Written Test - Educational Interpreter Assessment
- EIPA Performance Test - Please contact Ms. Kelly Spell at email@example.com for more information and exam dates.
- Pearson Vue - IT Certification, Medical Certification, etc.
- PSB - Psychological Services Bureau - Health Careers Aptitude Tests (Make an appointment for the HOAE through RegisterBlast.)