Distance Learning Proctoring Services
Sending Exams to the VSU Office of Testing
Rebecca Taylor, Director of Testing
Valdosta State University Office of Testing
1500 N. Patterson Street
Valdosta, GA 31698
- A $20 administration fee is applied to all exams.
- Government-issued photo ID is required for all testing services.
- To schedule an appointment please visit the VSU RegisterBlast page. One-day parking permits are available for non-VSU students by request (Driving Directions & Parking).
- Please contact the Office of Testing at 229-245-3878 at least 24 hours prior to your appointment to make sure your exam or online exam information has been received and is available to be administered.
- The Office of Testing will return completed paper exams to the school or agency for which the student is testing. Students are not permitted to return exams.
- The Office of Testing does not keep unadministered exams for more than three months.
If you require testing accommodations, such as the use of private testing space, please contact the Office of Testing at 229-245-3878 to make arrangements. Students must have documentation of allowable testing accommodations from their institution.