Welcome to the Office of Testing
Important COVID Information
If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, or know that you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, please do not come in to test. You may reschedule through RegisterBlast or your exam sponsor.
Face Coverings / Masks: University System of Georgia institutions require all faculty, staff, students, and visitors to wear an appropriate face covering while inside campus facilities/buildings. If you do not wear an appropriate face covering you will not be able to test.
Social Distancing: Our office asks that you be considerate of our staff and other examinees by practicing proper social distancing, and adhering to the posted maximum number of occupants signs. There is a limited number of appointments available and a strict no walk-in policy — no exceptions will be made.
Payments: For exams that require payment, the Office of Testing is only accepting payments prior to your appointment via our TouchNet store (card and electronic check). Our office is not accepting cash or physical checks.
Available Exams and Available Hours
If you have any questions please contact our office at the Contact Us link, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our staff members directly. You may also reach us by phone at 229-245-3878. If no one is available to answer, please leave a message and you will be contacted by the end of the next business day.
Appointments for most exams may be made at the VSU Office of Testing RegisterBlast page (excluding eCore, GACE (non-Paraprofessional), Pearson VUE, and Scantron).
- ACED Exemption Exams
- Biology Major Field Test
- Chemistry Placement Test: Please complete the Request Form to be added to the class in Blazeview. You will receive instructions for accessing the exam online once the form is received and approved. Please note that the required Respondus LockDown Browser is not compatible with Chromebooks.
- Distance Learning / Independent Study Exams
- GACE (Register)
- GACE Paraprofessional
- Georgia Legislative Exemption Exams: Please complete the Request Form to be added to the class in Blazeview. You will receive instructions for accessing the exam(s) online once the form is received and approved. Please note that the required Respondus LockDown Browser is not compatible with Chromebooks.
- HESI: Please contact the College of Nursing and Health Sciences if you have any questions about what is required for your planned admission cycle. The HESI is also available through the HESI Distance Testing program and is administered at Prometric Testing Centers. If you would like more information about HESI Distance Testing, please email email@example.com.
- Pearson VUE (Register)
- Scantron (Register)
Important Information Regarding Other Exams
- GACE Program Admission Assessment at Home
- GMAT Online Exam
- GRE at Home
- LSAT-Flex Information
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
Questions regarding the Office of Testing or the transmission of testing information can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday-Thursday: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
University Center (Entrance #5), Room 4167
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698