- Virtual Tour
- Campus Maps and Tours
- Tour Request
- VSU Bursary
- VSU Fee Schedule
- University of Georgia Tuition Fee Calculator
- CLEP Exams - these are the CLEPS VSU will accept
Admission Types & Requirements:
Military Registration (campus/online/eCore/SmartPath Core): See Registration page
Forms become printable once downloaded: Open form up in Adobe and click on Tools and choose the typewriter icon. Place cursor where you want to type. Save the document with another name.
- Application Update Form
- Undergraduate Readmission Form
- Immunization and Medical History
- Military Waiver Application (keeps military student and dependents from paying out of state fees; will expire in three academic years)
- Military Recently Separated
- Petition for In-State Residency
- Student Resources - Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Department of Adult & Career Education
- Public Administration
- Air Force ROTC (VSU Det 172)
- VSU Office of Veterans Affairs
- Office of Testing (Calendar link available on homepage)
- Undergraduate Exams (CLEP, DANTES, COMPASS, Georgia Legislative Exam etc.)
- Graduate Exams (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MILLER, PRAXIS)
- Professional Exams
- Proctored Exams - Exam fee for proctored exams are $20 per exam.
- Continuing Education - Continuing Education's mission is to enhance the quality of life in the region by providing educational, artistic, cultural, technological, and economic development activities and programs. The Continuing Education Program works to develop and present programs and activities for professional and personal enrichment of community persons.
- Financial Aid Office
- American Council on Education (ACE)
Please allow ample time to study to increase your chance of passing. Remember, you must pay to retake a test previously taken.
- Military Transcript Order Form for CLEP and DSST (scores on tests taken after July 1, 1974) - charge of $30 per transcript. This form and information can also be obtained by visiting the Education Office in building 328.
- Community College of the Air Force Transcript - contact the Moody Education Office for assistance or visit the CCAF website.
- Process for getting admitted to VSU
- How to check your admittance status
- Steps after being admitted to VSU
- Logging into Banner Web and Registering for classes
- View courses without being a student (see Schedule of Classes)
- Valdosta State University's Federal School Code (for completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- AA Transfer
- Adding or Dropping
- Dropping vs Withdrawing
- Registration error messages
Adult and Military Programs (AMP)
3010 Robinson Road
Building 328, Room 107
Moody AFB, GA 31699
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.