Become a Job-Ready IT Professional with Online Bootcamps
Launch your tech career in just six months
Valdosta State University IT Bootcamps will prepare you for in-demand, high-paying jobs in the tech sector. Gain the skills and practical experience employers are looking for in an accelerated, 100% online format.
Why Information Technology?
The tech space boasts a variety of benefits for job seekers. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), computer and IT jobs are projected to grow 13% through 2030, so job opportunities are booming for professionals with these highly sought-after skills.
The fast-changing nature of technology creates unlimited options when it comes to career paths. From cybersecurity and programming to artificial intelligence (AI), there are many specializations you can pursue. Additionally, a big advantage to working in tech is high earning potential. Glassdoor reports that an IT professional in the U.S. makes an average of $67,437 per year. With certain specializations and a few years of experience, you can expect to earn a six-figure salary.
How Bootcamps Work
- Get six months of interactive, self-paced IT job training that requires 15-25 hours a week to master the key concepts
- Build the knowledge, skills, and industry certifications to land an entry-level IT job without experience
- You will have access to five one-hour 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Complete multiple course projects and a final capstone to help you prepare a professional level portfolio to show prospective employers.
AI Machine Learning Bootcamp
Learn to apply various AI and ML concepts in real-life projects in a variety of job roles, such as AI and ML researchers, entry-level data scientists, AI and ML developers, and more. Additionally, you’ll prepare to pass the Microsoft Azure AI certification (MS AI-102), which allows you to work as an AI Engineer.
Get hands-on training to identify, control, prevent, and resolve corporate data breaches and cybersecurity incidents using Python programming, ethical hacking, and more. You’ll also prepare to pass CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CySa+, Pentest+, and EC-Council CEH certification exams.
Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp
- What kind of Bootcamps do you offer?
Currently, we are offering three Bootcamps: AI Machine Learning Bootcamp, Cybersecurity Bootcamp, and Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp.
- Do I have to stop studying or working if I enroll in a Bootcamp?
Absolutely not! With our flexible training hours, you can easily balance educational and professional priorities with learning. Each course is self-paced, so you can learn based on your schedule.
- Do I need to be a student at Valdosta State University?
No, you do not need to be a current student or alumni to apply.
- How long will it take to complete a Bootcamp?
You will need six months.
- Are there any prerequisites or entrance exams?
Our bootcamps are designed to help you land an IT job without a degree or prior experience. There are no required entrance exams. However, basic programming, Microsoft Excel skills, IT, and a strong math background are recommended for bootcamps.
- Can I secure a job in IT after I complete a Bootcamp?
Yes, our Bootcamps will equip you with all the skills and knowledge needed to land an entry-level job in the IT field.
- Are there any coaching sessions?
Yes, each Bootcamp involves five one-hour 1-on-1 coaching sessions, where you can get help with course content or career preparation.