CompTIA Security+ Boot Camp
Prepare for Certification in a Live, Online Format
Play an integral role in protecting companies by gaining the knowledge and skills to identify and respond to security threats. Powered by Infosec, a leading provider of cybersecurity training, this five-day immersive boot camp will cover today’s top security issues and practices while preparing you to successfully pass the CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 exam.
What You Can Expect
- Online, immersive format
- 5 days of live, expert-led training
- Learn in a cohort of peers
- Limited seats per session
How You Will Benefit
- Learn from industry experts: Instructors have 10+ years of industry training experience and are professionals with active roles in the industry.
- Earn your Security+: Get everything you need to get certified — from unlimited practice exam attempts to your certification exam voucher.
- Extended access: Review boot camp materials and replay daily video lessons for a year.
- Infosec Skills subscription: Advance your skills with a one-year subscription to hundreds of additional on-demand courses and hands-on labs.
Who Should Enroll?
There are no prerequisites to enroll, however it is recommended to have roughly 1-2 years of experience working with information systems and networking prior to earning your Security+ certification. This boot camp is ideal for current IT professionals including security administrators and managers, help desk managers and analysts, network and cloud engineers, IT auditors, or anyone interested in pursuing a career in information security.
CompTIA Security+ Boot Camp FAQs
- Why should I earn the Security+ certification?
- What is the job demand for Security+ certified professionals?
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), jobs for information security analysts are in extremely high demand and will continue to rise over the next decade. The BLS predicts a 33 percent job growth with the addition of over 47,000 new jobs!
- How long is the Security+ certification valid for after passing the exam?
Your certification is valid for a period of three years and will need to be renewed following this period. To ensure that your skills remain up to date in a rapidly changing field, you will be required to earn 50 CEUs during each three-year renewal period and pay a $50 continuing education fee to CompTIA.
- What are common job titles for CompTIA Security+ certification holders?
Learning is entirely online and self-paced to suit your schedule. You’ll have access to interactive video lessons, labs for real-world practice, discussion boards to engage with peers, and live one-on-one coaching sessions with an industry expert instructor.
- How does Security+ align with DoD 8570.1 requirements?
This boot camp prepares you for CompTIA Security+, which is an approved baseline certification under the U.S. Department of Defense Directive 8570.1 mandate. This is required if you are working in a government or government-contracted role related to information security.
Office of Professional and Community Education
Professional and Community Education
903 N Patterson Street
Valdosta GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.245.6484
Monday - Thursday:
8 AM - 5:30 PM
8 AM - 3 PM