AI Machine Learning Bootcamp
AI & Machine Learning Job Outlook
What You Will Learn
- In our AI & Machine Learning Bootcamp, you will explore:
- AI and ML definitions, history, current state, goals, types of models, and more
- Simple correlation, simple tests, selecting a training data set, cross-validation, and regression models
- Common ML models such as random forests and ensemble models
- Applied natural language processing (NLP)
- Development of neural networks and be able to apply them in a practical way
How Bootcamps Work
- Six months of interactive, self-paced training that requires 15-25 hours a week to complete the curriculum
- Prepare to pass the Microsoft AI-102: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution exam which will allow you to work as a Microsoft AI engineer
- Get five 1-hour online coaching sessions with your instructor
- Put your learning into practice with a capstone project related to autonomous cars toward the end of the program
Felix Quinque has a Ph.D. in Quantum Computing from the University of Portsmouth and a B.S. degree in Artificial Intelligence and Physics from Maastricht University. He is the Co-Founder & Director of OctoShrew, a machine learning consultancy, and software development firm.
AI Machine Learning Bootcamp FAQs
What type of job roles will the AI Machine Learning Bootcamp prepare me for?
- Machine Learning Researcher
- Data Scientist - Entry level
- Research Analyst
- Quantitative Researcher
- AI Developer
- ML Developer
- Data Science Engineer - Machine Learning
- AI Engineer
Are there prerequisites or prior experience needed to enroll?
Given the technical nature of our AI & Machine Learning Bootcamp, it is ideal if you are an existing data professional with experience in data analysis or data science. Otherwise, you must have experience with algebra, mathematics, and calculus and have some basic programming knowledge.
Will this course prepare for a certification?
This course will prepare you to pass the Microsoft Azure AI certification (MS AI-102), which allows you to work as an AI Engineer. In this role, you will build, manage, and deploy AI applications leveraging Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework. The course will use C# or Python as the programming language.
How will the training course be conducted?
Learning is entirely online and self-paced to suit your schedule. You'll have access to interactive video lessons, labs for real-world practice, discussion boards to engage with peers, and live, one-on-one coaching sessions with an industry expert instructor.
Are there hands-on exercises and projects?
Yes, you will go through exercises based on real-life use cases. The results are discussed during the mentoring sessions. You are also required to work on and submit a capstone project related to autonomous cars. You need to pass this to graduate.
What kind of support will I receive?
You have coaching sessions where you get advice from the instructor. You have access to five coaching sessions that they can schedule.
Registration and Enrollment
This is a self-paced course that can be completed 100% online. Open enrollment means that you can start anytime.
Office of Professional and Community Education
Professional and Community Education
903 N Patterson Street
Valdosta GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.245.6484
Monday - Thursday:
8 AM - 5:30 PM
8 AM - 3 PM