- College of Nursing and Health Sciences Admissions
- Advising Center
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Alumni & Friends
- Faculty and Staff
- Advising Center
- New HSBA Building
- CONHS Employment Opportunities
- CONHS Blog
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences Scholarships
- Carson and Philena T. McLane Caregiver Scholarship
- Dorothy Cobb Levy Nursing Excellence Endowment Scholarship
- Jane Parramore Scholarship
- Lettie Pate Whitehead Foundation Scholarship
- Nursing Endowment Scholarship
- Virginia McCraw Gaskins Scholarship
- Martin and Laura Lynn Miller Endowment Scholarship
- School of Nursing Community of Interest Advisory Board
- School of Nursing Evidence-Based Practice Poster Exhibit
- Post-Master's Certificate
"Regional Leaders for Nursing Excellence and Student-centered Education"
- Sigma Theta Tau - Epsilon Pi
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- National League of Nursing
- National Student Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International- Honor Society for Nursing
- Georgia Association of Nursing Students
- Georgia Board of Nursing
- Health Careers in Georgia
- AACN (American Association of Colleges of Nursing)
VANS (Valdosta Association of Nursing Students) - Sponsored by Valdosta State University (coming soon)
This website is designed specifically for health professions students and health care professionals in the state of Georgia. Our site features information about financial aid, certification and licensure, employment, continuing education and professional organizations. This site was created in partnership with Health care Workforce Policy Advisory Committee and the Georgia Statewide AHEC Network.
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Health Sciences and Business Administration Building
2525 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.5959
- Fax: 229.333.7300
8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.