Jane Parramore Scholarship
SCHOOL OF NURSING
This scholarship is awarded to senior nursing majors based on academics and financial need (must have a FAFSA on file with the Office of Financial Aid).
The application deadline for this award is April 1.
Additional Requirements for all recipients (In addition to the criteria above)
- Recipient must possess and maintain a 3.0 GP
- Recipient must participate in one Open House/Campus tour or recruitment event in the semester the award is received.
- Recipient must participate 16 hours in community service activities in the South Georgia region in the semester the award is received. (Student must secure their community service activities within one month of receiving the scholarship):
- Partnership for Health
- Local food bank
- Homeless shelter
- Habitat for humanity
- Langdale Hospice House
- American Cancer Society
- Community soup kitchen
- Battered Women’s Organization
- Or any other agency as approved by the scholarship committee
To apply for this and other scholarships, visit the CONHS online scholarship application
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Health Sciences and Business Administration Building
2525 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.5959
- Fax: 229.333.7300
8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.