Mentor and University Supervisor Site
Thank you for mentoring a Dewar College of Education and Human Services teacher candidate. We recognize the critical role you play in the preparation of this future educator.
In developing this site, we have attempted to include all information that you, as a mentor teacher, will need to effectively support and mentor your student teacher. If you have questions or need additional information, please ask the university supervisor assigned or email Ms. Renee Whitmer or Ms. Jessica Pippin.
- Mentor Handbook
- Teacher Candidate Handbook
- University Supervisor Handbook
- Spring 2017 Semester Schedule
- COE Observation Instrument (COMD Students Only)
- COE Observation Instrument Instructions (COMD Students Only)
- COMD Directions for Observation Instrument
- Link for Student Teacher Evaluations and forms
- CAPS - Candidate Assessment on Performance Standards - User Guide
- CAPS - Candidate Assessment on Performance Standards - Form
- COEHS Permission Slip for videotaping - English
- COEHS Permission Slip for videotaping - Spanish