Division Mission & Strategic Plan
- Vice President & Dean of Students
- Student Affairs Leadership Team
- Absentee Notification Form
- Public Venue Forum Policy and Reservation Form
- Resources & Services
- Student Government Association
- Student Engagement Unit
- B.I.T. (Behavioral Intervention Team)
- Graduate Assistantships
- Student Affairs Recognition & Awards Ceremony
- Division Mission & Strategic Plan
- Freshman Convocation and Academic College Meetings
- Title IX & Sexual Misconduct
- Campus Reservations
- Student Affairs Annual Report
Divisional Mission Statement
The Division of Student Affairs' mission is to promote student development and leadership by providing quality programs and services that fulfill the diverse educational, recreational, social, and multicultural needs of the student population and the university community.
Student Affairs Strategic Plan
This document outlines a plan for the Division of Student Affairs for 2019-2023, which aligns with the vision and mission of Valdosta State University. The division’s plan is focused on creating an out-of-class experience that enhances student learning and engagement, mentors and supports student success, promotes diversity and inclusivity for our campus and beyond. We will accomplish this with a spirit of collaboration among the broader university community, campus partners, and within the student affairs division. In addition, this plan includes strategies to identify and maximize administrative efficiencies so that the division can continue to be a good steward of university resources.
The vision of the Division of Student Affairs is to ensure that our students graduate from Valdosta State University with a degree that facilitates the pursuit of their professional careers and future aspirations, with a marked sense of civility, unwavering integrity, a passion for practicing active citizenship, and with a life-long curiosity for learning.