Banner Admin Pages
Dear Faculty and Staff:
If you are experiencing issues logging in to Banner and are receiving an “invalid username/password and a “blank screen” error, it may be your web browser or that you are using Legacy Banner.
Banner Admin Pages using your MyVSU credentials while on campus or through Remote Desktop when off campus.
Note: Currently, Legacy Banner 8 is compatible with Firefox and Chrome web browsers. It is not compatible when using iOS mobile devices and Safari web browsers.
What's New about Banner Admin Pages
Replacing Banner 8 Forms (INB) version, Banner 9 Admin Pages delivers noticeable improvements:
- a modern user interface
- enhanced navigation and process management tools
- new functionality across the student, HR and finance utilities, and
- the ability to run from a variety of web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge) and mobile devices (tablets and phones). Using Internet Explorer is not recommended.
All Forms, now called Pages, functionalities are the same as they were in Banner 8, with the following exceptions:
- Forms WFAREGO and WFAREGD have been eliminated and have been replaced with Page SFAREGS (Class Overrides)
- Forms WGASTDN and WGASTDA have been eliminated and have been replaced with Page SGASTDN(General Student)
View the ELLUCIAN QUICK TOUR VIDEOS to learn how to navigate the new system.
Email email@example.com to request copies of the following Ellucian Banner 9 Admin Pages Training Documentation:
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Naming Convention
- Getting Started Quick Reference Guide
- Getting Started with Your Administrative Applications
Need more help?
Contact VSU Solutions Center
Division of Information Technology
- 1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Solutions Center
- Phone: 229.245.4357
- Fax: 229.245.4349
VSU Solutions Center
Eastern Standard Times
Mon-Thurs: 8 am - 7 pm
Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 2 pm
Sunday: 9 am - 3 pm