The Employee Relations encourages and promotes a positive working relationship among university employees. Employee Relations provides a comprehensive, service-oriented employee relations agenda.
Staff will assist supervisors with coaching and counseling their employees; serve as a mediator at meetings; recommend fair and appropriate disciplinary actions;ensure consistency throughout the University community; and provide accurate information and guidance pertaining to various procedures, policies, and regulations.
Staff members also assist employees with the efficient resolution of workplace disputes; oversee the complaint and grievance processes; provide career counseling sessions; and recommend alternative resources as necessary.
Performance Management Goals
Assisting employees and managers with advising on standards, performance, and development plans, and developing models for employee success.
Conflict Resolutions Goals
Addresses work-related employee complaints or concerns including complaints of discrimination and/or harassment.
- ADA Accommodations and Disability Services
- Compliance Requirements
- Conflict Resolution
- Corrective Action Procedures- please call HR at 229-333-5709
- Diversity Training
- "Doing What's Right" Hotline
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mediation/Conflict Resolution 806.05
- Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Performance Improvement Plans
- VSU Human Resources Administrative Practices