VSU’s Institutional Compliance Program was created to assure that the university meets its commitment to comply with all laws, regulations, and policies in its operations.
The 2020 Annual Compliance modules are scheduled to be released on Monday, November 2, 2020. All employees hired on or before December 31, 2019 have until Friday, December 11, 2020 to complete all modules. The estimated time commitment is 90 minutes.
All employees hired on or after January 1, 2020, should have completed these requirements within the first 90 days of employment and are not required to complete them again until October 2021.
Compliance Training Access
Access through VSU Skillport
Because Skillport uses VSU's single sign-on, log into MyVSU, you will be directed to do so in order to access Skillport. Once in Skillport, you will find the 2020 Annual Compliance for Faculty, Staff, and Student Employees module in your Learning Plan.
- Annual Compliance Skillport User Guide
- For Skillport technical support: Call - 1-866-SKIL-HELP or 1-866-754-5435 (US and Canada), Email - email@example.com
2020 Annual Compliance Modules for all VSU Faculty and Staff
- USG Ethics for Compliance Training
- Title IX Compliance Training
- FERPA for Compliance Training 2020
- Motor Vehicle Policy for Compliance Training
If you need assistance with your training modules contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 229.259.5105.
University Center Bldg III
1205 N. Patterson Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- M-TH 8am - 5:30pm and Friday 8am-3pm. Email and/phone calls responded to within 24hrs. Thank you for your patience.