- VSU eMail Accounts - Office 365 is an all-in-one communications and collaboration platform for university faculty, staff, and students. Features include email, instant messaging, and document sharing.
- MyVSU Portal - The MyVSU Portal helps increase communication between faculty, staff and students by providing one location to gain access to various online portals and resources. Use the MyVSU Portal to access many of the commonly used VSU programs and services including VSU eMail, BlazeVIEW, GoVIEW, 1Card, Library, Bookstore and many more. Use the MyVSU Portal to also access:
- Hoonuit (formerly Atomic Learning) - Complete training library of over 50,000 short, show-and-tell video training tutorials on over 205 of the most common applications available for all VSU faculty, staff, and students to utilize.
- Qualtrics - Survey tool available to all VSU faculty, staff, and students. Qualtrics is a powerful product which facilitates survey creation, distribution, and data monitoring/collection.
- BlazeVIEW Tutorials - Online tutorials available for BlazeVIEW platform used for VSU online courses.
- GoVIEW Tutorials - Online tutorials available for GoVIEW platform used for VSU collaborative courses.
- IT Helpdesk - The IT Helpdesk is located on the second floor of Odum Library and is the front line for technical support and client service for faculty, staff, and students of the university. The goal of our desk is to act as a single focal point for problem resolution.
- Center for eLearning - The Center for eLearning Online Student Support Team is responsible for providing student support from admission through enrollment. Our team is here to assist you with your VSU online and eCore® courses.