VSU Student Resources
- eLearning - The Center for eLearning is responsible for providing student support from admission through enrollment. Our team is here to assist you with your VSU online courses.
- Access Office - The Access Office provides equal access to campus programs and activities for all students while upholding the academic standards of Valdosta State University (VSU). Creating an accessible, inclusive, sustainable learning environment, where disability is recognized as an aspect of diversity, is integral to the campus community and to society.
- Adult and Military Programs - The Adult and Military Program division supports the non-traditional adult student. VSU values your life experiences and recognizes that balancing home, business, and family is no easy task. Contact us for assistance and guidance if you are an adult, transfer, active military, military veteran or professional student.
- Academic Support Center - The Academic Support Center offers several services to VSU students, faculty and staff, including tutoring in the core areas, supplemental instruction for specifically targeted courses and presentations in many academic skills areas including time management, study skills, and test-taking strategies.
- University Advising & Student Transitions - Advising is an essential component in a student’s successful academic life. At VSU, you’ll be placed with a professional, academic advisor specific to your college starting your first semester. Your advisor will work with you throughout your college career to ensure that you remain on track, complete courses required to obtain your degree, connect to campus resources, and discover your academic and career interests.
- Information Technology (IT) Helpdesk - The IT Helpdesk is located on the second floor of Odum Library and is the front line for technical support and client service for faculty, staff, and students of the university. The goal of our desk is to act as a single focal point for problem resolution.