How to Pay Fees
- New students: You will not have a balance or have any tuition fees due on your account, until you have registered for classes after orientation.
- Students who are sponsored by a third-party organization (ex. Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission): DO NOT FORGET TO SUBMIT a copy of your Financial Guarantee to the Bursary EACH semester that you are taking classes.
- You can check your outstanding balance by going to your Online Student Account to check your balance.
- For easier future access, you can add the link to your MyVSU portal, by logging into your MyVSU portal, clicking on the gear icon, typing "Student Online Account Center" and clicking the plus icon.
- You will need to know what your Banner ID/VSU ID# (870######) and your active directory password is, to be able to access the Online Student Account.
Make a payment through any of the following methods:
(Click here for detailed help with the Online Student Account Center)
- WebCheck - This will require you to know the details of your checking or savings account. If you do not have a check or access to your online account, you will have to contact your bank to get this information.
- Bank Routing # - Bank of America Routing Numbers
- Account #
- Credit Card/ Debit Card (or ATM Card)
- Only credit cards or debit cards that have the Visa, American Express, Discover or MasterCard logos are accepted.
- This method also has a 2.85% third party service fee assessed on top of your balance.
Bursary (in person)
- You can go to their office at University Center South, Entrance #6 and 7, 1205 N. Patterson Street between 8:00 am- 5:00 pm on Mondays-Thursdays, and 8:00 am - 2:30 pm on Fridays, to make a payment.
- They will only accept cash or check payments.
- Acceptable checks: Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, Cashier's Checks, Money Orders. NO STARTER CHECKS are accepted.
- Note: Students can authorize parents/guardians to pay their tuition and fees on their behalf, by setting them up as authorized users. See the instructions listed here, to authorize a parent/guardian. Authorized users can go here to learn about logging in to their student's Online Account Center.
Valdosta State University has partnered with flyWire in order to streamline the process of international payments. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency.By making your payment with Flywire you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
Fill out the form below to get started:
204 Georgia Ave
Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
The Center for International Programs is currently operating remotely. While we are not physically on campus, our work continues in a modified format and our goal is to respond within 24 hours.
Monday- Thursday 8:00 am- 5:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm