Tuition and Financial Aid
For students who wish to receive in-state tuition status, please review the information in the above link to verify if you qualify for in-state residency and the steps through which you will need to go to ensure you are not charged out-of-state fees.
Tuition and Fee Schedule for | 2015-2016
The tuition you are charged depends on how many courses you take and their method of delivery (online or on campus). Students who are in completely online, non-GOML programs are charged at the e-rate and may not have to pay the same fees as on-campus students.
Our collaborative GOML programs are assessed at a different tuition rate from our non-GOML online programs. For GOML programs, courses are $385 per credit hour. The only fee assessed for GOML students is the institutional fee ($295 per term). Tuition/fees do not include the cost of books or supplemental materials.
The Office of Financial Aid's Website has a wealth of information on applying for funding sources. For graduate students, student loans are the primary source of financial aid. For a general list of possible financial aid sources, please click here.
After acceptance, you can apply for Graduate Assistantships. These appointments result in a reduced tuition rate and stipend, in addition to teaching valuable skills in your field. For out-of-state students, they eliminate non-resident tuition.
1. Click here to access the fee payment system.
2. Log in using your 870 number (located at the bottom of your acceptance letter) and 6 digit birthdate (MMDDYY).
3. Select the "Student and Financial Aid" link.
4. Select "Registration."
5. Click on "View Account and Pay Fees for a Term." On the next screen, be sure to select the correct term, then click "Submit Term." 6. Follow prompts for credit card or webcheck payment. You can pay by check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or AmEx.
7. To ensure that all assessed fees are paid, we recommend that you log out of the Banner system after you register, wait 15 minutes, then log back in to pay your fees. Some fees are not assessed immediately upon registration. Waiting a short time before paying will ensure that you do not have to log back in later and pay your remaining balance.