- Virtual Tour
- Campus Maps and Tours
- Tour Request
- VSU Bursary
- VSU Fee Schedule
- University of Georgia Tuition Fee Calculator
- CLEP Exams - these are the CLEPS VSU will accept
Military Registration (campus/online/eCore): See Registration page
- Admission Application
- Application Update Form
- Immunization and Medical History
- Military Waiver Application (keeps military student and dependents from paying out of state fees; will expired in one academic year)
- Military Waiver Renewal Form
- Military Waiver Renewal Form (fillable)
- Military Recently Separated
- Petition for In-State Residency
- Undergraduate Readmission Form
- Student Resources - Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Adult and Military Programs (AMP) - If you are an independent adult, transfer student, member of the military, a military veteran or professional who wants to earn a college degree, AMP offers resources to help make the most of your VSU experience. Whether you are beginning a college career or returning after several years, they are here to help assure your academic success. AMP, or Adult Degree Completion & Military Programs, is a VSU department designed to provide support and services to the “non-traditional” student. The formation of AMP is evidence of VSU’s commitment to improving the success of adult learners. We recognize that balancing home, business, and family obligations is no easy task.
- Department of Adult & Career Education
- Public Administration
- Air Force ROTC (VSU Det 172)
- VSU Office of Veterans Affairs
- Office of Testing (Calendar link available on home page)
- Undergraduate Exams (CLEP, DANTES, COMPASS, Georgia Legislative Exam etc.)
- Graduate Exams (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MILLER, PRAXIS)
- Professional Exams
- Continuing Education - Continuing Education's mission is to enhance the quality of life in the region by providing educational, artistic, cultural, technological, and economic development activities and programs. The Continuing Education Program works to develop and present programs and activities for professional and personal enrichment of community persons.
- Financial Aid Office
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- Center for Online Education: An independent organization providing students the resources they need to succeed in an online college. Their expertise helps students find affordable, quality academic programs that prepare them for a successful and rewarding career.
- VSU Office of Veterans Affairs
- Military and Veterans Services
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- GA Dept. of Veterans Services
- Military Spouse Educational Support via CAA
- List of Local, Georgia and National Veteran Service Organizations
- VSU Vets - Student Veterans of America
- CLEP/DSST Study Material - CLEP/DSST study material is available at the Base Library or via the following websites:
Please allow ample time to study to increase your chance of passing. Remember, you must pay to retake a test previously taken.
Exams may be taken through VSU Office of Testing.
- Proctored eCore Exams at VSU - Exam fee for eCore proctored exams are $20 per exam.
- Military Transcript Order Form for CLEP and DSST (scores on tests taken after July 1, 1974) - charge of $30 per transcript. This form and information can also be obtained by visiting the Education Office in building 328.
- Community College of the Air Force Transcript - contact the Moody Education Office for assistance or visit the CCAF website.
- Process for getting admitted to VSU
- How to check your admittance status
- Steps after being admitted to VSU
- Logging into Banner Web and Registering for classes
- Course Transfer Equivalency (Various Institutions to VSU)
- View courses without being a student (see Schedule of Classes)
- Valdosta State University's Federal School Code (for completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- AA Transfer
- Adding or Dropping
- Dropping vs Withdrawing
- Registration error messages