Information for New Students
- Online Orientation - Getting Started at VSU
- New Student Guide for Georgia ONMyLINE Programs
- VSU Email & Other IT Help
- Residency Information
- Prospective Students
- 2015-2016 Catalogs and others are located on the Catalog Archive page.
- Schedule of Classes
- Academic Honesty
- VSU Directory
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Options if Dismissed or Issued Deficiency Point Letters (PDF)
This is a new resource for graduate students seeking best practices for writing area papers, comprehensive exams, theses, dissertations, etc.!
Good news! Two graduate student writing tutors are available through the Student Success Center (call 333-7570 for an appointment; or visit http://www.valdosta.edu/academics/student-success-center/).
GRADUATE STUDENT TRAVEL FUND APPLICATION
NOTE: Applications will again be reviewed contingent upon available funding beginning July 1, 2015.
Application and Instructions (PDF) FIRST - Print, complete, attach supporting documentation. Originals must next be routed through faculty mentors and department heads and then sent to the Graduate School.
- Request for Authorization to Travel Form If awarded funds, submit at least three weeks before travel.
- Travel Expense Statement Non-Employee (PDF) For non-GAs. Submit with original receipts. (GAs must complete expense form in PeopleSoft.)
- Travel Information - FAQs, Tips, Mileage Charts, Flight Cost Comparison, etc. must be submitted with expense form!
- Questions? E-mail email@example.com.
Getting Ready to Graduate?
- Thesis and Dissertation Information Page
- Helpful Hints for Completing Your Thesis or Dissertation
- IRB or IACUC Approval Information - Office of Sponsored Programs and Research
Remember: you must apply for Graduation at least one semester in advance!