Graduate Writing Resources
NOTE: ASC will only be offering online tutoring sessions until further notice.
Writing Resources for Graduate Students:
- Use ThinkingStorm’s Writing Center. This 24/7 online resource provides students with online access to live, one-to-one assistance from trained and qualified tutors. The following directions allow you to choose Monica for a virtual tutoring session or submit to her your essay draft for review via ThinkingStorm.
ACCESSING ONLINE TUTORING
You can access ThinkingStorm online tutors by following the steps below:
1. Go to BlazeView.
2. Click on the FREE TUTORING link:
3. Click on the gold ThinkingStorm START NOW button.
4. Choose from ANY of the options, and then follow the directions.
QUESTIONS ABOUT ONLINE TUTORING?
If you have any questions about online tutoring, please feel free to contact ThinkingStorm's support team:
Academic Support Center Contact info:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (229)-333-7570 (M – Th 9:00am -7:00pm, F 9:00am-3:00pm, Sunday 3:00pm-7:00pm).
To make an appt. with a face-to-face tutor in Odum Library, click the RED “start now” button on the VSU side (left side), and follow these same directions. Or just call us!
Odum Library, 2nd floor
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698 (next to Circulation)
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Mon-Thur: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Fri: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Find us on social media!