Resources; Faculty & Staff
Faculty SOI Data
- VSU Online Student Opinion of Instruction (SOI) Procedures, Timelines, Details and links
- VSU Student Opinion of Instruction (SOI) Faculty Portal / Login for EAS Applications
Faculty Travel & Expense Process
- Travel Info/Summary/Steps/Rates - Financial Services
- Travel Procedures/Reimbursement/Links - Financial Services
- Request for Authority to Travel (T-Auth)
- VSU Fleet Vehicle Reservation Form
- Car Rental Cost Comparison
Art Education Program Information & Links
- Art Education Advisory Board Summary
- ARED Advisory Board Meeting Minutes
- ARED edTPA Data Use Plan
- ARED BFA Degree Information
- ARED Curriculum Information & Advising Check Sheets
- College of Education and Human Services (COE/HS)
- CAEP (Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation)
- AACTE (American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education)
- GaDOE (Georgia Department of Education)
- GaPSC (Georgia Professional Standards Commission)
- TKES (Georgia Teacher Keys Effectiveness System)
- GACE (Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators)
Tenure and Promotion Links
- VSU Policies Index
- VSU Academic Affairs - Faculty Resources
- VSU Office of the Registrar
- VSU Undergraduate Catalog
- VSU Campus Directory
- MSDS Search
The Right To Know on-line safety training is provided by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia.
Once you have opened an Internet browser application and have connected to the web address listed above, click on the Right-To-Know Basic Awareness Training link at the top of the page to begin the test. Make sure to click on the NEXT link located in the upper right corner of the page to advance to each page. The RTK training session should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Finish the test and fill out the form (name, school, etc.). PRINT A COPY of the Certificate of Training Completion and send to R. Peterman, Art Studio Supervisor. All Art Faculty, Staff and Student Assistants must complete the training annually.
VSU - College of the Arts
Department of Art & Design
Fine Arts Building
Room 1070A - 1st Floor
Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.