The Pathways Program centers on the priorities of Complete College Georgia, an initiative developed to increase the number of Georgians earning a college degree. It is a collaboration between Valdosta State University and partner institutions to allow students with approved Associates of Applied Science (AAS) or Associates of Applied Technology (AAT) degrees to maximize the transfer of credits in order to complete a Bachelor Degree in two years or less. Pathways students can expect approximately 51 or more transferable credit hours to be applied to either, the Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership, the Bachelor of Science in Office Administration Technology, or the Bachelor of Applied Science in Workforce Education & Development (Technical Leadership option or Human Resource Development option).
* For a complete list of Transferable CORE Courses from Technical Colleges, please visit the link.
1. Complete application for admission
2. Submit official transcripts from each college attended
Transcript mailing address
Valdosta State University
Office of Admissions
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
3. Verification of Lawful Presence Required by the Board of Regents to prove lawful presence in the US
ACCEPTANCE IS BASED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA on all attempted coursework
- Awarding of an approved Associate of Applied Science degree from a partner institution.
- Bachelor of Science in Office Administration Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Prior Learning Assessment
Physical Address: 1413 N. Patterson Street Valdosta, GA 31698
Hours of Operation: Mon – Thur 8:00am – 5:30 pm; Fri 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.